Well I slacked off a little bit, and didn't do this post in the wee hours of the morning like I usually do. But that's okay, because I'm doing it now. And I think today is going to be a good one. At least.. I hope so :)
Now, ever since I was younger, I have believed in saying "Everything Happens for a Reason". Until recently, I have believed that 100%. But as I got older, and things started happening in my life, I started believing in it less and less. Just a little bit of background on the bad stuff that have happened in my life.. When I was 2, I was sexually abused by my biological father. When I was 9, I was physically abused by him so badly that I was unable to walk or sit down. With my mom, step-dad, and little brother, I moved out of state. I spoke to my bio-dad, and ended up finding out that he was gay. I ended all communications with him. Now, don't take it that I ended it because he was gay. Not at all. Some good friends of mine are gay. I ended my communication because I realized my "daddy" wasn't the best father figure for me. So I started a new life. When I was 18, I was kicked out of my house for the first time. Then right after my 19th birthday, I left on my own. Couldn't take my at home life. I moved back in with my parents for a little while, and left again this past April. I moved out on my own. Working a full time job and going to school full time. With no car, and pretty much no money for anything buy rent. Then in June, a good friend of mine passed away. There are so many stories as to what happened, and the autopsy report hasn't been made public, but the police are still investigating it. Now is when I ask.. If everything happens for a reason, why did all this stuff happen. Why is it that "Only the good die young"? I'm starting to not understand what these reasons are. How long is it going to be until we know what the reasons are? I can understand that things may happen for a reason.. but why can't we know the reasons right away? Why does it take years or even decades sometimes before we know the answer?
So I'll end with the question that is also the title of todays blog.
Does everything really happen for a reason?
xoxo, M
No comments:
Post a Comment