Friday, December 3, 2010

Sexual Irk-ings

So this is my rant and rave of things in life that bother me and I do not understand. Please feel free to comment and state your point. I will reply back to all points you make. :)

So I was on my IMVU account today, and friends and I were just disscussing things, and I ended up bringing up two things that bother me.

1) Why are guys so interested in having anal sex? I mean, come on, think about it. You want to stick your penis in the hole that your girl poops out of. Thats kinda gross. I mean, I get its a tighter hole. But go to a sex store and buy this stuff called "shrink ease" or something like that. And you can put it on your girls vagina, and she feels tighter. It's like she's a virgin all over again. I can understand gay guys.. they really don't have another option for sex. Understandable.. but not every girl wants to have anal sex. And if it's because you like the positioning.. well FYI there is something called doggy-style and its the same thing, just a different hole. So please, tell me why you guys are so interested in having anal sex??!!

2) Now, call this being disrespectful.. But it is just something I don't understand. Lesbians. Why is it that they don't want to have sex with a man, but they will buy a strap-on (which is a fake penis) and have sex? Once again, I understand they don't have any other way of sex other than oral, but I don't get it. Maybe it's because I'm not a lesbian. But I just don't see if you don't want to have sex with a penis, why have sex with a fake one? So, if there are any lesbians out there.. explain this to me please. I really am not trying to be rude, just trying to understand.


So there are the first two topics. Hope you enjoy, and there are going to be plenty more where those came from.

1 comment:

  1. okay this is for the first point,
    as to why guys like anal i'm not sure, maybe in the heat of the moment the man (and i'm sure the woman as well) are willing to try anything for that altermite moment of pleasure, the point of orgazim, in the heat of the moment we do funny things...
    point 2
    love these days is not just between a man and a woman, now a days woman fall in love with woman and men fall in love with men, i'm sure if we could all change our sex when we like we wouldnt need fake dicks for pleasure,,,, the porn industry has tapped into this love between two people and made it a sexual pleasure thing to try to make money from it as they always do....

    i guess my base point is that we do strange things for the ones we love, and i guess if your not willing to do strange things for the one you love do you really love them,,,, and on the flip side the one you love should not put you into a position (no pun intended) that makes you uncomfortable....

    ooh by the way its stexeo ^^

    ReplyDelete