So about a month ago, I started playing this game called IMVU. Originally I was playing Second Life for my psychology class, but i hated the graphics and it was SO slow. So I started with IMVU. It's a lot of fun, and I've made a bunch of new friends. It's great. I feel like such a dork because I sit behind a computer and play in a virtual world. But it's so much fun.It's like my getaway from real life. I get to shop, and dress in whatever I want. I'm starting a business on there, and working as an RPG (Role-Playing) Bartender. It's great! But there are downfalls to playing. Not with the game itself, but with some people. Which leads me to todays topic...
Recently, a fued has begun between me, my RPG sister, and people I thought were friends. Now, I'm not going to get into details about this fued, because to be honest.. it's just plain STUPID. The thing that pisses me off, is how seriously people take this game. I had one girl telling me she was going to beat me up once. Really? How are you going to do that? Are you going to come knocking at my door? Please, I used to fight for a hobby. Never going to happen. I mean, sometimes it can be funny to pick on people that just act stupid. But when people start fights, and starting acting like middle schoolers.. it really annoys me. Why do you need to act that way? You are NEVER going to see these people. It just bothers me how people that are 21+ can act so immature. Especially when they are sitting behind a computer screen.
It's a short post today. But I'm sure I'll be adding onto this one. Hope you enjoy :) Comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment