Saturday, December 18, 2010

For those dirty minds...

I have a good topic today. And it is one that ponders .. EVERYONES mind. Male, female. Straight, bi-sexual, or gay. This question has crossed your mind. And tonight, I'm bringing that topic up for discussion..

Does size really matter?

This really is an amazing question. I do have a few stories to explain my answer. To me, no, size does not matter. Everyone is different though. Everyone has their own opinion. But for me to say no, is probably a lie. Size does not matter, if you know how to use what you've got. Story time: So my friend was telling me about this guy from another school. He is the definition of a man-whore. She was telling me that he would litterally walk around telling people he had a small penis. Yet somehow, managed to have sex with well over 30 girls. Now personally, if a guy is telling people he has a small weenie. I probably would be turned off by the fact that he is telling people this. But these girls did not hesitate to take him for a ride. Why? Because he had confidence. He knew he was small, and worked with it. He was able to work with what his parents gave him. And apparently, he was not bad in bed. At the same time though, if you sleep with a guy who has a small weenie, and he DOESN'T know what he is doing, you are pretty much going to have to fake it. Me, I got lucky, my boyfriend is just the way I would want him to be. But, you can always start to have feelings, and then have sex and be surprised. It all depends on you, on the inside, and how you feel, if you enjoy it or not. If you really care about the person, you make it work.


It was another short blog, but I hope it was interesting.
Please, comment with blog ideas you may have that I can rant about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment